Are you a tech-savvy guru & love high-end cars? Want more exposure to the car industry? If so, we have the perfect job for you!
Daily tasks include:
* Marketing current automobile inventory: Writing descriptions, photographing cars and posting inventory online
* Assisting with purchasing and selling pre-owned cars at wholesale auctions
* Working with insurance companies and registering sold cars at RMV (no waiting in lines - we use the dealer window)
* Washing cars and preparing them for sales delivery
* IM with customers and answer phones
* Proficient with new software & able to take quality photographs of current inventory
* Ability to easily post inventory online
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Solid proficiency with computers in general (ability to troubleshoot)
Part-time( approximately 25 hours per week)
Prior dealership experience is recommended, however we encourage anyone who is a quick learner and passionate about the automotive industry to apply. The right candidate will also benefit from working with very experienced professionals who will teach you everything about the auto business, including the opportunity of learning how to successfully sell.